LABORATORY OF PROCESSING TECHNOLOGIES AND
STORAGE OF PLANT PRODUCTS
THE LABORATORY WAS ESTABLISHED IN 2008.
During the laboratory existence were published more than 60 scientific articles, 7 patents, including 5 innovative patents of Kazakhstan and 2 international patents. The laboratory employs highly qualified experts: Academician of NAS RK, Doctor of technical Sciences, Professor U. Chomanov, Candidate of technical Sciences G. Kenenbay, Candidate of technical Sciences G. Zhumaliyeva, under their leadership works a cohesive and friendly team, consisting of young and promising professionals. The laboratory is headed by candidate of technical Sciences G. Kenenbay.
In 2011, laboratory scientists won the exhibition of young scientists "Youth in science-2011" and were awarded the diploma "Scientific achievements of young scientists of Kazakhstan", organized by the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Also, scientists of the laboratory annually conduct scientific and practical seminars for specialists of agricultural management of the Kazakhstan regions and technologists in food industry, held on the knowledge dissemination in the field of agriculture "Ushkonyr".
MAIN PUBLISHED ARTICLES:
During 2008-2018 was published 10 articles with impact factor - 1,217 in the International journal "International journal of chemical, environmental & biological sciences (IJCEBS) Volume 3 issue 1 and 3 - article in the journal "International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology", included in the International database Scopus.
During 2013 - 2017 were published 2 articles in the journal " International Journal of Biological, Food, Veterinary and Agricultural Engineering”, the citation is more than 1400 and has a h - 2 index on the database of the World Academy of engineering and technology.
- creation of competitive in the world market of scientific and applied developments and the latest technologies for the rational and integrated processing of plant raw materials using biotechnological and electrophysical methods for the production of national and traditional food products, with a given chemical composition and functional properties.
MAIN DEVELOPMENTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- developed theoretical bases of psychrometer and water activity;
- production of national combined food products with long-term storage on the basis of plant and animal raw materials;
- technique and technology of storage of fruits and vegetables; system of temperature maintenance and humidity conditions of air during storage of plant products, providing long-term preservation of quality indicators, biological and nutritional value;
- production technology of protein-vitamin complex based on wheat germ and its application in functional food products;
- production technology of biological additives from sprouted wheat using biotechnological processing methods;
- production technology of new food ingredients using vegetable raw materials;
- production technology of pasta with increased food and biological value.
AT THE MOMENT, THE LABORATORY IS WORKING ON:
- technology development of extruded cereals with filling protein and a long shelf life;
- master classes on production of sausages, canned food and delicatessen products.
The laboratory has international relations with universities and institutes of Turkey, France, China and Russia. Also, joint scientific work is carried out by specialists of the food and processing company of Kazakhstan and China. There is a connection with representatives of The Association of Food Industries.